- All DDO level users are requested to initialize the head of accounts of various claims in their office specifying the budget provision (BE column in the head codes menu under Accounts) and the expenditure incurred till date in the expenditure column before processing the non salary claims. Then only the allotment portion in the processed bill will be correct. To facilitate the SDOs to generate PF, TA, MR bills, this initialization by the DDO user is mandatory. New TR-59 A form is applicable from 5/2014. The correct head account as per the treasury system is to be ascertained before doing so.
- GOVT. HAVE INTRODUCED A COMMON BILL FORM TR-59 A vide GO(P) 149/2014/FIN DATED, 26-04-2014). ALL DDOs ARE INFORMED THAT THIS BILL FORM IS APPLICABLE FOR DRAWING CLAIMS, SUCH AS TA, MR, IFMA, PF, GIS,FBS WITHDRAWALS, LTC, TERMINAL SURRENDER etc. FROM 5-2014. THESE BILLS ARE TO BE GENERATED THROUGH SPARK APPLICATION UNDER THE MENU----Accounts---Claim entry--Claim approval etc. [ (Click here for SDOs Detailed Instructions) and (Click here for DDOs Detailed Instructions). AS PER THE ABOVE GO, WAGES BILL WILL BE IN TR-51 HENCEFORTH.
- From 01.01.2014, Guest Facility at SPARK Help Desk will be available from 12 PM to 1 PM and 3 PM to 5PM on all working days. Kindly cooperate.
- AS part of automatic issue of Password through SMS, all employees are requested to update their current mobile numbers in their Profile -personal memoranda-contact details for SDOs and Service matters - personal details - contact details for NGOs .
- Please ensure your Head of Account from Treasury and the Head of Account mentioned under the menu accounts->initialisation->head code and the Head of account mentioned under the menu present salary details (in the case of SDO) and under the menu salary matters->establishment bill types (in the case of DDO) must exactly be the same.
- For latest updates and information on SPARK, please visit our website www.info.spark.gov.in
പാലക്കാട് ജില്ലാ വാര്ത്തകള്
Sunday, May 11, 2014
Posted by SUJITH at Sunday, May 11, 2014